Thursday, June 5, 2014

Steak Taco's

 Tonight's dinner is steak tacos! I can't wait to start cooking and eat but waiting a little longer until hubby gets home.  Here's the recipe

                                                                                           *Marinate the streak in Lite Italian dressing
  • Strip steak; I am cooking for just two so I would say it's about 8oz to 10oz of meat.
  • 1 tomato diced
  • Handful of cilantro chopped
  • 1 Avocado
  • Shredded cheese I prefer chihuahua cheese for steak tacos
  • Sour cream
  • Limes
  • Flour or corn tortillas

 


I grill my steak on the grill until well done. Chop into small bite size pieces. Also before the steak is done take your tortillas out and put them on the grill to warm them up. Build your taco as you like and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment