Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My "21 Day Fix" Review


 If you are just starting to work out I feel that this is a perfect program for you! It will push you to your limit but only takes 30 minutes, you can't beat that! You may think about stopping but you look at the clock and you are already half way through the work out so why not finish!

When I started out I did have to get some equipment. I got some small weights, I started out at 2 and 5lbs weights, I used a yoga mat as well. As time went by I went out to buy heavier weights, I am not up to 8 and 10lb weights, I am looking to start 12 and 15 lb weights next week! You can use resistance bands if you like, but I rather use the free weights, I feel that I have better results.

The whole entire "21 Day Fix" kit I got from my Beachbody coach comes with two work out DVD's; that include 7 workouts and 2 bonus ab work outs. Since I bought the program through my coach I did get a bonus work out called Piyo Fix. All of the work outs are 30 minutes long except for the Ab work out which is 10 minutes long.  It also comes with your eating plan booklet and all of your portion size cups so you can eat the right amount of food through out the day. I did buy the Challenge pack so that came with Shakeology and a shaker cup. You also get recipes for different shakes with the flavor Shakeology that you pick out.

I have been doing this program for 3 months and I am feeling amazing, I have lost 20lbs. I know it could be more, but honestly I have not been too good on the meal plan! But even with not doing well on it, I still am losing the weight. I have also have a lot of muscle tone in my legs and arms!
This is defiantly a program for the beginner! I would recommend this to anyone that is in their early 20's all the way up to someone in there late 50's!

No comments:

Post a Comment