Saturday, July 5, 2014

My "PiYo" Has Arrived





My PiYo came in the mail! You all know that I am die hard 21 Day Fix fan!  However, I wanted to try a something little different. Here is my first impression on PiYo! I LOVE it!! It is really different from what I have been doing, but I can see how it is going to help with with my weight loss journey. I defiantly need more room in my living-room too to do this.  It is a 36 min work out and that is with warm up and cool down. We did the "sweat" program and boy did I! I didn't make it the whole 30ish minutes but I sure did feel it! I can't wait to really dig into PiYo and see what kind of results I get! The funniest part of doing this work out today, is my hubby was right behind me trying to follow along and he yells out "WHERE'S AUTMNUM!!!!" I fell over laughing!! I would love to see you guys try this with me and if you would I will be starting my PiYo Challenge group on July 7th!!! Let me know if you would like to be part of it!   Contact me on Facebook page, Fit for Life with Katie Schluter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment