Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Let's Get Going!

Okay Everyone, lets try this! I have been in this slump and I need to get out of it! I would like to start a challenge group to help us get motivate and ready for the holiday season! Fall is right around the corner and I know there is going to be food tempting us like crazy! If you join my FREE group you will have the support and countability you need to keep going. Plus if you live in my area I will also be doing a Fit Club! This also will be FREE! All you have to do is buy the program and be 100% involved and dedicated to change your life for the good! This will be a change that you are going to LOVE and will NEVER change back to those old habits again! So who is in with me? I don't have a start date as of now, but once I have people that would like to join I will have a better idea of when we will start. There are a bunch of really good sales going on now with Beachbody! You can choose whatever program you would like to do as a work out program! If you are NOT a person that likes to work out at home that is okay! You can take your DVD with you to the gym. I have seen it done! Contact me today for more details and check out my website!  
Contact me at www.facebook.com/schluterk
www.beachbodycoach.com/schluterk

No comments:

Post a Comment