Saturday, August 2, 2014

Why I started Beachbody. I have been through it all when I think about it. So many fad diets out there and what do you choose from? I have taken pills, I have gone to trainers and also Joined the YMCA, but I couldn't find that one things to keep me going. Back in February of this year (2014) I was very over weight and was not happy with myself what so ever. I decided to go see the doctor and get a full physical done and see where I was at. I had chronic headaches, joint pain and tired all of the time. I was so nervous about going and but, doctor weighed me, took blood, checked my heart and lungs. All of my issues that I was having was from my weight. Also I was 10 points away from being dietetic! I would be giving myself insulin shots and taking who knows what medication! I didn't want to live that way! I went home and cried and so upset with myself.
Later that day I talked to my best friend and she told me about 21 Day fix at at this point it was brand new with Beachbody. I knew it was going to be expensive and I talked to my husband and he said, if this is something that you want to do go ahead and do it. I am not working right now and money sure was tight! I thought about it for a little while and saved up the money and bought 21 Day Fix and Shakeology I could not wait to start it! I am now 5 months into the program and I am a Beachbody coach and down 25lbs! I know I could be down a lot more than that by now, but life has been very busy and I have not been home to do my work outs, but I have learned to eat better and also better portion size when eating, I drink shakeology everyday NO MATTER WHAT! I no longer have my headaches and I am feeling sooo good!
I want to do the same that my best friend did for me as for you! I want you to experience the amazing results that I am having and feel better and live a healthy lifestyle! So I am starting a Challenge group and I want you to join me! I will be starting Piyo, that is brand New to Beachbody, but if that is not for you they have so many wonderful programs you can try! This challenge group is going to keep you on track, keep you focused and it will be FUN! I will not let you down, I am still on my journey and I would love you to be part of it with me. Contact me today! You will NOT regret it! 

www.facebook.com/schluterk 

No comments:

Post a Comment